Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happiness is...

eating peanut butter, right out of the jar! And this is his ultra-adorable cheesy grin...
I was sitting here at the computer, listing some stuff on Ebay, when I suddenly had a craving for peanut butter cookies. I just couldn't stop thinking about them. Finally, after a few minutes, I realized it was because I was smelling peanut butter. Yup, I had left the jar on the counter after fixing lunch. Fortunately, it was almost empty anyways.
I just love these pictures, though, because Isaiah has been SO disgruntled lately. I'm not really sure what's going on, but it just seems like he spends a good part of the day crying. So seeing these smiles definitely brought a smile to my face (even though it meant scrubbing little peanut-colored handprints off the carpet).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love his long, curly hair...reminds me of my Ben when he was little...I didn't cut his hair until he was 2 and didn't realize how much like a little girl he looked until after his "big-boy" haircut...

So sweet!