Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Monday, October 17, 2011
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
If you are a winner, please email me at EnchantedDandelions@gmail.com for furthur details. Also, please, please, PLEASE mention your name and which prize(s) you won in the subject line to make things a little less confusing/chaotic. Thanks, and congrats!
- Organic Broccoli Toy - #12 Ebony Black
- Paper Star Lantern - #4 Katie Anderson Zuko
- Baby Sampler Set - #19 Rachel Dawson
- Frog Headache Helper - #11 Lacey Pyle Mason
- Custom Bow - #17 Monica Williams-Brown
- Bar of Soap - #7 Miranda Steward Hunter
- Baby Leg Warmers - #23 Louise Casey
- Crochet Bird Rattle -#29 Lisa Rivenbark-Hodson
- Beaded Stitch Markers - #22 Krystyl Olson
- Wipe-N-Go Placemat - #6 Stacy Hahn Blake
- Wool Dryer Balls - #35 Carla S DeMarco
- Enchanted Dandelions Surprise Box - #26 Carla Corley
Sunday, July 24, 2011
- 1 + 1/4 cup water
- 1 + 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder*
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
* use any brand of cocoa powder except Nestle's Tollhouse, please.
Saturday, May 21, 2011
We have been living with my mom since February of last year. While I'm eternally grateful for her opening her house to us, it's been rough. Definitely not enough room- the Sprouts and I all share a teeny bedroom and a single bed. My sewing and business stuff is crammed into every possible nook and cranny, making running my Etsy shop hard to do. HOWEVER, I just signed a lease on an amazing house with plenty of space, which we'll be moving into in 9 days (!!!).
My last post here on this blog was titled In a Fog. But lately, it's been a bit more sunny!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Friday, February 5, 2010
I almost feel silly blogging about these little thank you notes since they so simple, but thought I would share what works for me and my Etsy shop.
First, start with 4x6 scrapbooking paper. (You can use larger sheets, but this size makes it so convenient since there is no measuring- just one fold, one cut and you're done.) I purchase my paper on Etsy as I love supporting other shops. You may want to pick a specific color/theme to match your shop's ambiance, or if you sell a wide range of products, get a variety to suit the individual customer and their order (e.g. I'll send a funky thank you note with funky Owie Bags, a pink & chic note with pink & chic wipes, etc.)
These cards are just large enough so they don't get lost in the package, but small enough where you aren't wasting paper. I can either write a simple "Thank you! ~ April", or squeeze in a personalized note or memo if wanted/needed. Eventually, I would like to get a custom stamp so I can put my logo on the inside top. Another idea would be to get a "Thanks" stamp (which are widely available) to do on the outside, assuming you are using a lighter color paper.
I bought my last batch from BethMarie10, and the resulting thank you notes only cost 4.5 cents each. That's a small price to pay to be able to give my customers the warm & fuzzies about both my shop and buying handmade in general. <3