Monday, June 2, 2008

Gee thanks, kid

I bought a new water bottle the other day, as I'm trying to up my water intake. Nothing fancy- just a clear, plastic jug. The kids are insanely jealous, as they are forever asking for sips, and ocassionally stealing it. I don't mind too much, as it's just water. Last night, I retrieve the bottle out of the playroom, and take it to the kitchen to refill it. But as I'm carrying it, I notice the few drops of water clinging to the sides are rather dingy in color. Now, I haven't had put anything other than water in it- no tea, no juice, just water. Open the top, take a very cautious sniff, and I find myself yelling #822 of Things Only Mothers Will Ever Have To Say: "WHO PEED IN MY NEW WATER BOTTLE?!?" I assumed it was Isaiah, as I guessed it would be rather hard for a female to aim into the very narrow opening. But I was wrong, as I heard Abbie chirp in reply to my shouting "Mommy, I make you lemonade!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! That is hilarious and disgusting! HAHAHA!

Kids! Gotta love 'em

Meredith said...

that totally made me laugh out loud

tracey (aka rainbowmummy) said...

*yuck* great aim though, lol.

tracey (aka rainbowmummy) said...

You know as I wa reading I wa thnking, ugh thats like us, always has to have mums stuff, water bottle with spit and whatever been eating floating in it....next time I am drinking ceral spit water I will just be happy that it's not pee!!