Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Etsykids Fabric Swap!

I'm a bit behind in my blogging... but I've been meaning to post this. A few weeks ago, I participated in the Etsykids Fabric Swap, and it was SO much fun!
First of all, for those not familiar with Etsy street teams, they are "... smaller groups of organized Etsy members who network, share skills, and promote their shops and Etsy together. A Team forms around a shared location, crafting medium, or another interest." (http://team.etsy.com/). And Etsykids are all about- you guessed it -KIDS! The members of Etsykids all craft and create for children of all ages. For more info, check out http://www.etsykids.com/.
The theme of our first fabric swap was "Bright Colors". Here are the fat quarters I received...

* The cheerful yellow is from Tiny Stitches. * The floral print is from SJCreations. * The funky dots on green is from KeikiBoutique. * And the fun butterfly print is from Seaside Quilts, who headed up this swap, so a special thank you to her!

Thanks again everybody... and I am already looking foward to the next one!

No comments: