Friday, August 17, 2007

Abbie drew a picture of Harry Potter!!

Unfortunately... in my HP book!

And before some of you fanatics freak out, it's not the new one. I don't even have that one yet, because I'm cheap and waiting for the paperback to come out.

Okay, so Abbie has no clue who Harry Potter is... but still cute, uh? Oh and those squiggles are teeth. Everyone she draws looks like monsters, because she always draws teeth!

Some day, when I'm old and gray, I'll go back and read this book and get a lovey surprise- a glimpse at the past to remind me of my little peanut.

6 comments:

Stacey said...

I got one of those today - on my pantry and closet doors with blue permanent marker.

So fun!
:)

Toni said...

How funny! I remember my kids drawing on the strangest things. My one son drew with a ball point pen (more liked carved) onto the newly finished wood stairs my husband had just stained the day before. Boy was he repentant!

Jen (Mama's Magic Studio) said...

TOOOO funny!

Meredith said...

Haha, well~ teeth ARE very important. BTW I love those flower terrycloth 'wipes' in your store- too cute!

Sales Rack Raider said...

Now you have an illustrated copy. Cute!

PAC said...

LOl..that's so cute!