Thursday, July 31, 2008

Growing like a weed!

Today we headed over to the birth center (Rockbridge Midwifery) for my 4 week post-partum appointment. Emily (she's the one who caught Oliver... as well as Isaiah) and I had a lovely long talk. Definitely not something you'd find yourself doing at a busy OB office. :) She suggested a few things to help ward off PPD and cope with stress. I'll blog about them at a later date after I start taking them.

We weighed Oliver- he's up to 9 pounds! Hooray for breastmilk, huh? He's pretty much out of his newborn prefolds- they still fit, but the infant-size fits a whole lot better. Still wearing newborn onesies and sleepers, but they'll soon be packed up and mailed off to my friend who's expecting in a few weeks.

Here's a picture of him from a few days ago... "FEED ME!"