Saturday, April 12, 2008

Yup- there's still a baby in my belly!

It was pointed out that I haven't blogged about my current pregnancy very much. That's because for the most part, I've been GIP (gestating in peace), and there's nothing very exciting going on. I did have my 28 week midwife appointment yesterday. Weebu sounded great. He's currently hanging out on my right side, head-down. Still planning a homebirth, which would be our second. I'm SO excited about it, and find myself thinking about it a lot now. Isaiah's birth was absolutely amazing, and I'm looking foward to another wonderful experience. I finally was able to borrow a copy of Hypnobabies homestudy course, so we'll be doing that this time around. (If you have done this, I'd love to hear some positive feedback/birth stories!) Here's a quick belly picture taken a couple days ago. In a few weeks, I hope to get some better pictures, including the kids and Thomas.

I think that's about it. If I missed anything, just ask! I'll keep everyone posted as the time gets nearer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look great! I wish I could've "gestated in peace" HA! I always have really hard pregnancies...count your blessings!!

Can't wait to hear your birth story.