I've been working on mine for a couple weeks now, and have finally come to a stopping point for now. I was planning on using baguas as a way to organize it, but as you can see, it came out much different. That was part of the fun- just going with the flow and seeing what came out!
Center: Me. I originally was going to fill in the middle with images, but then I decided not to. I'm constantly evolving and changing, and I wanted to leave plenty of "space" for that to happen. Also, it's to remind myself to find peace and contentment WITHIN myself, and while I hope for all these other things, I still need to be happy with who I am inside.
North quardrant: Things I want to do
* Go camping a lot more this spring and summer
* Learn belly-dancing * Join local MOMS club
* Do some soul-searching and decide if becoming a doula is something I want to do down the road
* Get my license
* Make new friends
* Continue with Enchanted Dandelions
* Dwelve more into my spiritual side
* Learn to crochet
East quadrant: Things for the house
* Lots of flowers, both inside and out
* "Organic" [and natural] foods, purchases, lifestyle
* A breadmaker
* To start raising chickens
* A bountiful garden with lots of fruits and veggies
* A Kitchen-Aid mixer
* A vacuum (which stands more for getting into a cleaning routine. Although,I wouldn't mind a new vacuum either!)
* A new headboard, preferably in wrought-iron
* A huge, solid-wood, family table. Not shown in the picture, but I want it with one bench seat.
South quadrant: Things I envision for myself
* A goddess statue and candles, as I would like to set up an altar, as a private me-space.
* Dreadlocks (I still haven't decided if I want to go with dreads or not, but I just think the girl in the picture is so beautiful and confident. I want to be like her, if not on the outside, then on the inside).
* A nursing necklace
* A couple shirts and skirts that I love
* The turtle is for the tattoo I eventually want to get. Maybe not exactly like that, although I think it's pretty neat.
* RADIANT and CONFIDENT are 2 things I want to be.
West quadrant: Family
* To be the best mother that I can be
* A peaceful birth (lotus flower)
* A wonderful pregnancy (plus, I want some maternity photos done this time)
* A strong relationship with my husband
* A healthy, happy baby
* A successful breastfeeding experience
* For these words to describe me as a momma, as well as our daily life: Patience, Peaceful, Fun, Playful, Gentle and Harmony.
I've left a few spots bare, in case I think of something to add down the road. Also, I have a couple quotes in mind that I might write around the inner circle. But, overall, I'm really pleased with how it came out. And I believe that entirely possible to manifest these things into my life, if it's meant to be.