- Finish painting my banner
- Print out hang tags for everything
- Arrange for my sister to come and help
- Bug Thomas to build me a small shelf for my table
- Figure out how to arrange my table
- And most importantly, keep sewing my bum off to build stock to take with me!
I currently have to take: 8 bibs, 6 burp cloths, 7 cloth wipe sets, 5 Loopy Loveys, and 1 rag quilt. (Subject to change as they are still available in my shop for sale...). My goal is to take 10 bibs, 15 burp cloths, 10 cloth wipe sets, 15 Loopy Loveys and 3 rag quilts. So, I have quite a bit to do in the two weeks.
Unfortunately, we've all be sick with a cold the past few days, so I haven't done diddly squat. Mostly we've all been snuggling up together under a blanket, and watching TV. They seem a bit perkier this morning, so hopefully I can get back to work this afternoon.