Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Back from Craft Show!

I had SO much fun at the craft show last weekend! Unfortunately, it didn't go as well, business-wise (so look for tons of new stuff in my Etsy shop *wink wink*)... but it was still a blast!
Here are a couple pictures:
I ended up selling 2 loveys, 8 burp cloths, and 5 bibs. But like I said, I'm working on getting it all up in my Etsy shop, so hopefully with holidays coming, my sales will pick up. In the meantime, I have quite a few custom orders to work on, mostly felt food. I'm looking foward to it though! Sorry so short, but I gotta run. Off to read a story in attempts to calm the Littles down enough for bedtime. Happy Harvest everyone!

1 comment:

Jen (Mama's Magic Studio) said...

sorry the show wasn't more of a stunning success... hope that all this new nifty stuff in your etsy shop gives a big sales boost instead!