Sunday, August 16, 2009

Playing Catch-up!

Gah! I hate that my blog has been neglected lately- just so much going on! I have quite a few things I want to share with you, so look for a barrage of random posts over the next week or so. In the meantime, in case you are wondering what on earth has been keeping me busy, here are a few snapshots of our summer.

* Lots of playing outside...

* Canning tomatoes...

* Wishing on rainbows...

* Hanging out with my stepmom (who thought my mei tai was the coolest thing)...

* Doing some birdwatching (remind me to share my ever-growing lifer list)...

* Stomping in mud puddles...

* And backyard camping with friends...

Stay tuned for the rest of our recent adventures and calamities!

9 comments:

Dena said...

Looks like you're having lots of fun. Enjoy!

Denise Punger MD IBCLC said...

Love your Mei Tai. Yeah for babywearing.

Dagmar Bleasdale [Dagmar's momsense] said...

I love the tomato one! So cute!

Cathy said...

that's great! our tomatoes are still green, unfortuantely.

Desiree said...

So adorable! Looks like you've had lots of fun!

Slee said...

i really like your fire picture, for the record.
isn't it hard to believe how quickly time passes?

Jenn said...

I have missed you...thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures, loving that rainbow!! :0)

Renee said...

At least your busy has been a happy busy!

Angie said...

Girl I am so relieved I thought I was the only mom who let her kids play in the mud!