* Shoo'ed bear out of the backyard.
* Finished up a custom cloth diaper cake.
* Nursed a semi-sick baby seemingly every few minutes.
* Made multiple PB&J sandwiches for Abbie, who's obviously going through a growth spurt.
* Cleaned up a half gallon (!!) of apple juice that was spilled mostly on the carpet.
* Washed a load of towels, sopping wet with apple juice.
* Gave baby impromptu bath, as he was also sopping wet with apple juice and becoming increasingly sticky.
* Shoo'ed bear out of the front yard.
* Consoled a screaming/sobbing Isaiah for multiple reasons, the majority of which I have NO clue what they were.
* Remembered that I needed to wash diapers at the last moment, barely getting them in in time for them to be done before bedtime. (Can't have nakkid butts in the family bed!)
* Braved the bears and went out to pick remaining cherries on cherry trees.
* Made a small batch of cherry freezer jam.
* Cooked dinner, cleaned the kitchen, brushed teeth, read stories, etc. etc. etc.
And yet, it still feels like I accomplished very little today. *sigh*