Wednesday, December 10, 2008

200 sales!!!

I just reached my goal of 200 sales!

A big thank you to all my customers. I know it sounds cheesy, but I take such pride and joy everytime I make something, as well as when I think about little ones around the world using my products. (Yes, around the world- I've had orders from Austrailia, Japan, Spain, Italy, Germany, France, Canada and the UK!).

And a special thank you to my family and friends (including my "imaginary" ones, you know who you are) for all the advice and feedback you've given me, as well as listening to me ramble on about my little business. *muah*

6 comments:

tracey (aka rainbowmummy) said...

Way to go! Like I have said before I am so jealous (in a good way) of you! I am o happy that this is all going so well for you! Hooray! I just remembered I was thinking about you and now I forgot what I was thinking. Ugh, oh wait! I know what it was..you know the little ladybird you make? And you know how you like turtle? Well I think a little turtle version would be super cute and you could use the turtle material as the backing! Just a thought :0)

Angie said...

congrats to you!! There is nothing like taking pride in what you do. Keep up the great work and may God Bless you and yours. Angie

Patty O. said...

That is so awesome. And how great that you are making money doing something you really enjoy. I have to admit I am a bit jealous too...

Anonymous said...

congrats to you! i love that you love it so much and you are successful at it. i know many people who have said "it's just a hobby" or "money, money, money" and i get so aggravated...

it's awesome when people who really love it and pour their hearts into it get rewarded!! :0)

SephAngel26 said...

Fantastic! Time to Reward Yourself with Something Just for you! Because we tend to put our families needs first, Mommy usually comes last eh? But you earned a day with your feet up for sure!

:0) Great Job on 200, I'll be keeping my eye on your shop for more goodies!

Oh and I think I read above that you like turtles? ME TOO! Hehe

Have a great day! ~Rena

Amy said...

Congrats! It's been a while since I've been to your Etsy shop. Will have to stop by soon.