Sunday, October 12, 2008

You better not eat my soap!

Isaiah ate my chapstick this weekend. (This isn't the first time it's happened, either). I was browsing Etsy anyways, so decided to see if I could find any on there. One of the first shops that popped up was PudledukSoapCo.

I had ordered some Pumpkin Spice soap from them last fall, after searching and searching for the perfect one. And boy, did I pick the right one! The smell was absolutely heavenly, and it lathered up so much better than any store-bought bar soap. It lasted a surprisingly long time as well!

I loved Pudleduk soap so much, that I ordered their sampler pack and gave them out as gift for the holidays last year, along with some washcloths I made. (I'm thinking about ordering some as thank you gifts for my Etsy orders, since what family with kids couldn't use soap!).

Anyways, as luck would have it, they are having a Free Shipping Special. So not only did I buy the wintergreen lip balm I was originally shopping for, but I bought some more Pumpkin Spice soap, as well as a bar of Lemon Verbena for the kitchen. The special runs through today, so definitely check out them out! (If you don't get the chance today, don't worry- they have really reasonable shipping rates, regardless!)

Pictures taken from PudledukSoapCo's Etsy shop... don't they look just good enough to eat? (Hey, don't get any ideas now, Isaiah!)