Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I apologize for not updating in a few days- we've been so busy lately. The Girl Scout Nature Day went very well. The girls absolutely adored the turtles, and hopefully learned a lot about them. I really miss Girl Scouts... I can't wait until Abbie turns 5, so I can be her Daisy leader! My mom was my Daisy leader, and moved up with me until I was a Cadette. Then she had to resign, but only because she took on a job at the Girl Scout Council. She's now the Outdoor Program Manager, and is in charge of ALL the camps and outdoor events for this side of Virginia. Abbie and Isaiah had a blast with my grandma. They visited 3 different parks, and even went down to Tinker Creek. I came home to very dirty, but very happy kidlets. I still missed them very much, and it was SO hard to leave that morning, when I could hear Abbie crying "Mommy! Mommy! Abbie go bye-bye, too?". Today, I've been working on my website and reorganizing my sewing area. I'll blog about both of those later. Right now, I desparately need to catch up on laundry!

No comments: